Under the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations, any food, seed, or animal feed that is labelled organic is regulated by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency. Products must be certified as organic according to the Canadian Organic Standards. QCS proudly offers certification to the Canada Organic Regime (COR).
View this 2-page document for more details. Click here for Espanol. You can also view our “Are You Ready for Inspection?” information sheet.
We also offer certification under the US-Canada Equivalency Arrangement (USCOEA). This equivalency recognizes the USDA National Organic Program (NOP) standards and the COR standards as equivalent, with minor critical variances. So, NOP-certified operations can ship to Canada, and COR-certified operations can ship to the United States through the USCOEA.
We also offer certification to these international standards:
- US-EU Equivalency Arrangement
- US-Japan Organic Equivalency Arrangement
- US-Taiwan Organic Equivalency Arrangement
- US-Switzerland Organic Equivalency Arrangement
- US-Korea Organic Equivalency Arrangement
- US-UK Organic Equivalency Arrangement
- European Union (EC) 834/2007 & 889/2008 Regulation Compliance
- European Union (EC) 834/2007 & 889/2008 Switzerland Compliance
- Bio Suisse Compliance
- KRAV Sweden Extra Requirements
For more information, reach out to us on our Organic page, in an email to email@example.com, or with a phone call to (352) 377-0133.
– Tell us about your business and certification desires.
– Hear about our services and offerings.
– Ask us any questions you have about the process, cost, timeline, etc.
– Receive a free application packet with the forms and resources you need to apply.