Organic farming is a fast growing area in EU agriculture. QCS proudly offers certification according to the QCS EU 834 Certifications Manual. In early 2022, the EU brought about new organic legislation to strengthen the control system, encourage small farmers to transition to organic, and expand the range of products that can be marketed as organic. Find out more at the links below.
View this 2-page document for more details. Click here for Espanol. You can also view our “Are You Ready for Inspection?” information sheet.
We also offer certification under the US-EU Equivalency Arrangement. This equivalency recognizes the USDA National Organic Program (NOP) standards and the EU standards as equivalent, with minor critical variances. So, NOP-certified operations can ship to the EU, and EU-certified operations can ship to the United States through the USCOEA.
See below for other certifications to international standards we offer:
- US-Canada Equivalency Arrangement
- US-Japan Organic Equivalency Arrangement
- US-Taiwan Organic Equivalency Arrangement
- US-Switzerland Organic Equivalency Arrangement
- US-Korea Organic Equivalency Arrangement
- US-UK Organic Equivalency Arrangement
- European Union (EC) 834/2007 & 889/2008 Regulation Compliance
- European Union (EC) 834/2007 & 889/2008 Switzerland Compliance
- Bio Suisse Compliance
- KRAV Sweden Extra Requirements
Please contact QCS via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain information about operators subject to the control system including certification status, the product categories, as well as suspended and decertified operators and products.
For more information, reach out to us on our Organic page, in an email to email@example.com, or with a phone call to (352) 377-0133.
– Tell us about your business and certification desires.
– Hear about our services and offerings.
– Ask us any questions you have about the process, cost, timeline, etc.
– Receive a free application packet with the forms and resources you need to apply.